Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hotel Review of Landhaus-Legenstein I Austria

Landhaus-Legenstein I Review
Landhaus-Legenstein I

Address : Landhaus-Legenstein I, Sankt Andrä, Austria

Rating :

Exceptional



Today we will review about Landhaus-Legenstein I. Landhaus-Legenstein I which located in Austria provide best facilities with reasonable price. When you visit Austria we suggest you to stay in Landhaus-Legenstein I

Landhaus-Legenstein I This house was built in 2004. The holiday homes are also new. They are tastefully furnished using natural materials. The house is on a country estate covering 10 hectares. It is at the end of a long forest road. The estate is surrounded by a wooded mountain landscape. It is an oasis of tranquillity and enjoys beautiful vistas. The farm has young cattle as well as dairy breeds. It is active and working. You will be able to enjoy life on the farm here. However. you wont notice any farming aromas in the house. The spacious. luxuriously furnished holiday homes each have a charming wooden decor. The holiday homes are on the ground floor and first floor of the house.Particulars: There is plenty of space around the house for children to play. You can enjoy excellent walks straight from the house. There is no through traffic. There is a separate sunbathing area with sun loungers.



Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

Facilities in Tung Trang Hotel



Click Image Above to Reserve a Room



Click Image Above to Reserve a Room


Booking.com: Apartment Landhaus-Legenstein I , Sankt Andrä ...
This house was built in 2004. The holiday homes are also new. They are tastefully furnished using natural materials.

Landhaus-Legenstein I in Sankt Andra, Austria - Best Rates ...
Find deals at Landhaus-Legenstein I, Sankt Andra. Best Rates Guranteed. No booking costs. Pay at hotel. Making your reservation at Landhaus-Legenstein I is easy and

Landhaus Legenstein - Ferienwohnungen, Urlaub am Bauernhof ...
Landhaus Legenstein Ferienwohnung Urlaub am Bauernhof Lamm St.Andrä Lavanttal Kärnten

Landhaus-Legenstein I in Sankt Andrä, Austria - Besten Preise ...
Finden Sie Angebote für Landhaus-Legenstein I, Sankt Andrä. Bestpreisgarantie. Keine Reservierungsgebühren. Bezahlung im Hotel. Ihre Reservierungen im Landhaus

Booking.com: Ferienwohnung Landhaus-Legenstein I , Sankt Andrä ...
Landhaus-Legenstein I, Sankt Andrä Buchen Sie mit Bestpreisgarantie! 32 Fotos auf Booking.com.

Landhaus-Legenstein - YouTube
http://wpost.in/p/E4F28067-3042-2DE4-12B0-859779F3B927 This house was built in 2004. The holiday homes are also new. They are tastefully furnished using

Landhaus Legenstein - Restaurant in Bairisch Kölldorf - HERE
Landhaus Legenstein in Bairisch Kölldorf, Austria. Read reviews and write your own. See and add photos of Landhaus Legenstein. Get directions and share with friends.

Landhaus-Legenstein I in Sankt Andrä, Lavanttal bei ...
Buchen Sie die Unterkunft Landhaus-Legenstein I in Sankt Andrä jetzt direkt und günstig bei HolidayInsider - Ihrem Ferienunterkunftsportal

landhaus-legenstein.at - SiteGlimpse.com
Landhaus Legenstein - Ferienwohnungen, Urlaub am Bauernhof - Landhaus Legenstein Landhaus Legenstein Ferienwohnung Urlaub am Bauernhof Lamm St.Andrä Lavanttal Kärnten

Landhaus-Legenstein I - Apartment mit 1 Schlafzimmer, Lavanttal
Ferienwohnung Landhaus-Legenstein I - Apartment mit 1 Schlafzimmer,Lavanttal: Öffnungszeiten: Montag - Freitag 09:00 bis 22:00 sowie von Samstag bis Sonntag von

No comments:

Post a Comment