Friday, June 7, 2013

Hotel Review of Haus Diethard I Austria

Haus Diethard I Review
Haus Diethard I

Address : Haus Diethard I, Velden am Wörthersee, Austria

Rating : 9.3

Excellent



Today we will review about Haus Diethard I. Haus Diethard I which located in Austria provide best facilities with reasonable price. When you visit Austria we suggest you to stay in Haus Diethard I

Haus Diethard I The smaller of 2 attractive first floor appartments located above the lake. ca. 3km from the centre of Velden - the summer resort of choice for Austria s elite. With a south facing balcony overlooking the large shared garden. 2 seperate bedrooms and large modern kitchen diner. 4 persons can live here in comfort. Approximately 400m away directly down the hill is the Wörthersee South bank public beach - which is free with the Wörthersee card included in your Ortstax. www.card.woerthersee.com. This also gives you free entrance for another 300 attractions in Carinthia. In 30 minutes you can be in Slovenia or Italy - lots to see in the area!



Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

Facilities in Tung Trang Hotel



Click Image Above to Reserve a Room



Click Image Above to Reserve a Room


Booking.com: Holiday home Haus Diethard I , Velden am Wörthersee ...
The smaller of 2 attractive first floor appartments located above the lake. ca.

Haus Diethard I - Bed and Breakfast Europe
Book directly with bed and breakfast Haus Diethard I via Bed and Breakfast Europe.

Haus Diethard I in Velden am Worthersee, Austria - Best Rates ...
Find deals at Haus Diethard I, Velden am Worthersee. Best Rates Guranteed. No booking costs. Pay at hotel. Making your reservation at Haus Diethard I is easy and secure.

Haus Diethard I Hotel Velden am Worthersee Austria - Best discount ...
Haus Diethard I Hotel Velden am Worthersee : Instant Confirmation and low rates for Velden am Worthersee Haus Diethard I Hotel with Agoda.

Booking.com: Ferienhaus Haus Diethard I , Velden am Wörthersee ...
Haus Diethard I, Velden am Wörthersee Buchen Sie mit Bestpreisgarantie! 21 Fotos auf Booking.com.

Haus Diethard I, Affitti Velden am Wörthersee
The smaller of 2 attractive first floor appartments located above the lake. ca. 3km from the centre of Velden - the summer resort of choice for Austria s elite.

Haus Diethard - YouTube
Haus Diethard roomorama 1:27 Haus velden 1 by AustrianRetreats 6 views; 1:11 Green Room - B&B Jolivet by roomorama 1 view;

Haus Diethard I, Gîtes et Locations Velden am Wörthersee
The smaller of 2 attractive first floor appartments located above the lake. ca. 3km from the centre of Velden - the summer resort of choice for Austria s elite.

Haus Diethard I, Vermietungen Velden am Wörthersee
The smaller of 2 attractive first floor appartments located above the lake. ca. 3km from the centre of Velden - the summer resort of choice for Austria s elite.

Haus Diethard - YouTube
Haus Diethard roomorama · 57,242 1:11 Haus am Waldrand by roomorama 1:17 Haus Haarer by roomorama 1:17 Florian by roomorama 4:00 Slabtown Customs new

No comments:

Post a Comment